The team here at FashionMR love vintage cars. Whether it’s European, Japanese or American, if it’s in stick and has a mean “vroom,” we’re hooked; not to mention the fact that cars of a certain vintage have more love and soul. We also believe that a nice outfit should be complimented by an equally nice car. It’s no secret that a beautiful vintage car is like one expensive, steel and rubber fashion accessory. A shiny ride is that missing piece in any outfit that will help facilitate the turning of heads as you cruise or burn rubber down the street; a vintage car even more. So, lets play a little game and match five outfits we love with five classic cars we lust after.
1. Turtleneck, Blazer and Slacks x Ferrari Daytona
2. Check Blazer and Green Slacks x Lamborghini Miura
3. Double Breasted Herringbone Suit x Jaguar MkII
4. Cream Fedora, Navy Shirt and Denim x Fiat 500
5. Double Breasted Vest and Matching Pants x Porsche 356 “The Outlaw”
We’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to include your car and an outfit setup of your own in the comments below!